Unless otherwise noted, I own and retain the rights to all content on this website. It is copyrighted material in my name. Honoring this copyright includes adhering to the policy below regarding content permissions. You may also want to visit the U.S. Copyright Office’s website to review Copyright Basics.
Comments and contributions by visitors to this site are their opinions and may not reflect my opinions, beliefs or policies. Visitors retain any copyright of their original work and the permissions policy outlined on this page does not apply in that case.
PERMISSION NOT NEEDED
You are free to do the following without obtaining my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post and include my credit.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 25 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company or church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “©2011 Melanie Bolke. All rights reserved. Originally published at http://www.melaniebolke.com.”
You must obtain my written consent in order to :
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet or in any other form.
- Use this content in any manner, directly or indirectly, for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Reproduce any of my talks, workshops or videos partially or in its entirety anywhere on the Internet or in any other form.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
If you are unsure whether or not your use case is covered here, contact me.